Seminars, Meetings, Events (Then and Now) at The Goldminer
Over the years The Goldminer Hotel has sponsored a number of Governmental, Non-Profit, and Private Seminars and other similar events. Many of these have been related in some way to Eldora or The Indian Peaks Wilderness Area. Click the bold face entries for more information about these groups.
1. Great Old Broads for the Wilderness. First Wilderness Conference, June, 1991.
2. Town of Eldora incorporation meeting in March 1898.
3. Colorado Scenic Byways Commission. Early organization meeting in the Spring of 1989.
4. Eldora Civic Association. Annual meeting for several years from 1986 through 2014.
5. Mountain Artists Guild. Business meetings and art display for several years in the 1980s.
6. Colorado State University Alpine Ski Team. Christmas Break Training sessions for several years in the 1980s.
7. Eldora Civic Association. History Night. Several years 2000 through 2014.
8. Colorado Scenic Byways Commission. Local training sessions 2008 through 2012.
9. Ken Cohen seminars on The Way of Qigong in the 1990s.
10. The University of Colorado Police Department Executive Retreats, 2014-2015.
11. Colorado Loves Company Hospitality Training. Several years in the 1990s.
The Goldminer is the perfect location for educational reunions like the one featured on the masthead of these pages. It has served as a headquarters for family reunions, life celebrations and funerals, weddings and birthday parties, musical groups and square dance organizations.
Please consider this location for your group. We specialize in non-smoking, low key groups. A full range of audio visual equipment and internet based services are available. Meals can be arranged. The venue is best suited for small groups of less than twenty. Many rent the whole Hotel and have some of their participants stay as overnight Guests. We can accommodate twelve overnight Guests in five rooms.
For information about Group Reservations check here.